Monday, October 19, 2009

Tornados & Wars

*I will be tracking my dreams here as well, without interpretation*
Woke up from a dream this morning in which I was one of a few hundred people who were brought to an urban steel bunker (above ground) to live while we went to war with the rest of the world. I'm not sure who the "we" was. Of course the saddness was overwhelming, and my curiosity about what was going on outside the bunker was huge. We were there for about a week before the actual attack was scheduled to begin. On the day of the launch I finally cracked open a back door to see a field of troops, missiles, everything pointed directly at the bunker, but I had a sense that it was all really aimed beyond the bunker. I couldn't get the door shut again. A soldier tried to help me close it, then he called in his commanding officer, then he called in the president. And it just wouldn't close again. Then they put everything on hold because of some other issues. A few of The People and I went out a different exit to get our final meals from a civilized world. We were walking through some upscale urban villa that had been totally abandoned, when in the distance I could see a tornado spinning down through the city central. This made no sense because we weren't in the prairies. Then it hummed by and basically destroyed the entire city in one go. Then we went back to the bunker and the war started as planned. My alarm went off.

0 comments: